Thursday, January 24, 2013

Mittens, sleeping bags...Oh and!

  


A LADY HAS OFFERED TO SELL MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLL SLEEPING BAGS IN HER STORE!!!!!!!!!!!
I admit that I am weird....
So lately I have been into making mittens and most of the ones I have made sadly were an epic fail, such as the first pair I made ended up being just one mitten cause i messed up the second one and didn't have enough material for a second second one, the other pair didn't really work out because the sewing machine needle went through my thumb:( and also because I missed a coupe of places and there are a few holes. But I was victorious with my third pair here is a pic.


photo.JPG

Here is another one...

photo.JPG

Aren't they cute? their made out of fleece so their like SUPER soft;)


And the other reason for this post is...I wanted to show you guys the American girl doll sleepng bags I've been sewing and selling. I've sold 36 so far. And hopefully more because of what I said earlier a lady has offered to sell my sleeping bags in her store here are some pics.


photo.JPG


Cute, eh?
photo.JPG

photo.JPG


Which one's your favorite?

Amy



2 comments:

  1. So excited for you! But the photos won't show up on my computer...can you see them on yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Em!

    Yes they are showing up on my computer.

    I can't wait to see you and your girl and your hubby in febuary:)

    ReplyDelete