Sunday, February 23, 2014

Australian coffee.

Okay, I know this is oh-so random but I thought I needed to post. You guys also should know that part of my family went to Australia, when I say part I mean everybody except me and Katie. Anywho my mom stole (well not exactly stole she took.) the instant coffee that was in there hotel room, and brought it home.
     Yesterday I really wanted coffee but I was too lazy to actually make some, low and behold that instant coffee packet caught me eye, and I just had to try it. After googling how to make instant coffee I attempted to make it. I was preparing myself for Folgers tasting coffee. It actually wasn't that bad, but it was sadly VERY diluted. Why am I tell you this story? I dont even know, I am just random like that.



(To make up for the randomness here are some pictures.)







No comments:

Post a Comment