Friday, August 22, 2014

What's In My Backpack? 2014

I thought this would be fun so I decided to do it.




100% of this is from target. I customized the pencil cases and binders, though.




Folders! gotta love em'.

Notebooks are a must have.

I customized this binder and am completely in love with it!

This is the back of he same binder

Customized Pencil cases.

This is what I call my essentials bag. It holds all the things I might need during the day. 


Here are the contents of my essentials bag  


another binder and some notecards.

Pens, Pencils and Markers!

My back pack. This may be my favorite back pack I've had.




     Hope you guys enjoyed this post!


What's in your back pack?

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Where do you go to school?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am home schooled, but I take classes at YEAH Academy :)

      Delete
    2. Nice - I almost got a class at YEAH this year, but it didn't work out. :( Also, could you e-mail me the Dr. Who "wibbly-wobbly-timey-wimey stuff" image that you printed out to put in your folder? IT'S SO COOL!!!

      Delete