Monday, August 27, 2012

Avengers, ear piercing, and and Esther!

Hi guys, So sorry I haven't posted in SO long! But to make up for it I'm going to post picturesof my dear dear niece and of the avengers also I will be asking you guys which earings I should get my ears pierced with does this post sound good! I hope so:) First of all I will start with the  avengers I've beewn obsessed with them ever scince i saw Thor :)

File:Thor poster.jpg


My next one i wached was the one the only CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!!!
File:Captain America The First Avenger poster.jpg

I haven't seen the Iron man and Iron man 2 but hope to soon :)


File:Iron Man 2 poster.jpgFile:Ironmanposter.JPG


On my Birthday I get to see the Avengers!


File:TheAvengers2012Poster.jpg

Ahhhh I can't wait for my birthday..... It's so exciting! My next subject is getting my ears pierced which will also take place on my birthday I will be turning twelve! And I want help picking out my  earings that i want my ears pierced with so I will post a link to all the earings that i could get! post a comment with the name of the one you think I should
get!http://www.claires.com/images/earpiercing/en_US/Earrings_starter_collection.pdf


Next I want to talk about my dear niece my brother and sister-in-law ( with Esther ) came for a visit in July we had a blast with them and I wanted to share some photos with you from their visit!





this is their family from left to right My sister- in- law
My niece then my brother






Esther and Auntie Katie


Esther with Uncle Keith


















Esther and Auntie Erin, So sweet :)
Rock-a-bye baby.......




















Me and baby Esther!





Grandma Nee and Esther on the swing
( one of her favorite places she can watch the cars!)





Grandpa Dave And Esther on the front porch.
( It looks like she's pointing to the cars!)



Gideon and Esther, Gideon Loved Esther.
When she left he kept on asking where she was!














This isn't a picture of Esther of course, but its from the
same trip this is of my sister and her son ( Gideon is also her son)
Eli's face totally describes his personality!

This was a very fun post for me to do I hope you enjoyed it and it kind of  got you caught up with my life!
please leave comments! bye :)


1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! Ear pierce-age! Congratulations! I vote 3mm square CZ (I loooove square studs, they're gorgeous).

    You totally made me want to watch The Avengers again. And all the other movies. *sobs*

    AND YOUR NIECE IS OUTRAGEOUSLY ADORABLE. TORTUROUSLY CUTE. ARGH. I'm jealous, can you tell? :P

    ReplyDelete