Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Prayer request.

Hey there guys, so today I felt like I really needed to post this prayer request. I don't know if any of you know the Shulls, but they are a very close family friend and they have 11 kids, their youngest child is  3 months old and a couple of weeks ago she was diagnosed leukemia I don't really know that many specifics and I don't want to get them mixed up. So all I know is that all  we need to do is pray, pray, and pray some more. there is one more detail that I know that I can tell you is that she started kemo a couple days ago and has been taking it as well as a three month old could. Please pray for little Hannah and all of her family during this time of hardship. Thanks!

                                                    Amy

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying. I hope she gets better as quickly as possible.

    ReplyDelete