Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sickness:(and My brother won a baseball game!

Today and yesterday I've been sick with a runny nose and aching all over:( Ick. But anyway on the other hand ( I didn't get to go because of illness) but anyway, my brother Keith recently joined a baseball team that my Dad, our Paster and a couple other guys coach, mostly my Dad. On Thursday they had their first game, but they lost:( (I wasn't there either but that was because of care group) But this morning they had their second game and they won! Woohoo:)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Amy - I'm sorry you're sick! That doesn't sound fun! Great job to Keith and your dad - I don't know too much about baseball...but what was the score?

    I like your profile picture. :)

    Love you, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks:) I think the score was 11 to 1, so they basicly dominated:) Pretty sweet!

    ReplyDelete